What is bodyshape?
Bodyshape is a wellness course based on yoga, tai chi and pilates to acquire strength, flexibility, balance, concentration and calm.
How does the course work ?
The bodyshape is a 45 to 60 minutes course.
The course is composed of:
- warming up: simple movements from tai chi of great fluidity to disconnect the mind in order to refocus on your body and sensations.
- A muscular strengthening work combining yoga postures and pilates to improve flexibility, balance and flexibility.
- 10 minutes of relaxation and mediation to detach oneself
Who is it addressed to ?
Candidates of all levels can participate in a bodyshape course.
It is a very accessible course for beginners as it includes many options and makes all muscle groups work with a low to moderate intensity.
- Improves the flexibility of your joints and the breadth of your movements
- Increases abdominal strength
- Improves cardiovascular functions
- Burns calories
- Reduces your stress level
- Gives a lasting feeling of calm and well-being