What is Fightclub?
The Flightclub is a very intense group course focused on cardio. It is inspired by martial arts and combines karate, boxing, taekwondo, tai chi and muay thai. The Coach will train you in hitting, punching, kicking. With Fightclub, you tone your body, burn up to 600 calories and improve your coordination and agility.
How does the course work?
Fightclub is a 45 to 60 minutes, high intensity course.
Composed of about 10 songs, it unfolds as follows:
- Warm-up: you wake up all the joints and learn the different movements of the class. You prepare yourself mentally and physically for the sequel: the imaginary shadow combat phase.
- Working phase: a series of blows with the upper and lower body. The emphasis is on speed, power and endurance. Some recovery phases are planned to engage in the final battle with all the necessary energy.
- Work of reinforcement on the ground with some exercises of weight-training (type pumps and abs)
- Return to calm: stretching of the stressed areas.
Whom is it addressed to?
This course is aimed at intermediate level practitioners: the rhythm is intense but the movements are simple and require little coordination.
- Improved breath and endurance
- Fun activity facilitating fat elimination
- Toning of the upper body and abs under the effect of muscle strengthening